Saturday, August 9, 2014

“What to Call a “Dog”?”

I mentioned in my first blog that I felt like I had enough content to fill years and years of blog space. After 12 blog posts, I still feel the same way, but I’ve also discovered another interesting factoid.  I am really good with blog titles.


I am not bragging.  Several people have complimented my titles.   
“I love your titles.”
“Your titles are so creative.”
“Your titles always make me laugh.”
“I can’t wait for your next blog because your titles are genius.”


Ok.  Maybe I stretched the truth on these compliments just a little.  I don’t get many accolades on my writing.  Wait a minute.  They are not actually complimenting my writing, just the titles.


Now that I think about it, maybe what they are really saying is:
“Your content is really, really bad.”
“Please write something that compels me to read further than the title.”
“Take a creative writing class.  Please.”


Sounds like a cry for mercy.  Well, at least I have the keen ability to give a “Dog” of a post a cool name.  I can live with that.


James 4:6  “But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

- What is your plan -

No comments:

Post a Comment